There may be 11 players out on our football pitch, but it takes many more players to deliver exceptional service across our Hospitality and Retail divisions! If you are a born leader and have the ability to captain a squad we may have just the position for you!
Our goal is to create legendary experiences for every guest or fan that enters our fantastic stadium and we do so with our diverse and multiskilled catering squad.
Villa Park is the heart of football, everything we do we do with Passion, Pride and Purpose! We have an incredible team that you could be a part of leading to deliver operational excellence.
Our Retail division consists of 36 kiosks and 5 bottle bars across the stadium, operated by a strong team of 300+ working in a fast-paced environment. These food outlets offer an array of soft and alcoholic beverages as well as quality hot food and confectionary.
• To ensure the smooth running of the food production areas of the fast food kiosks.
• Ensure that the highest standards of food and service standards are applied, following company paperwork including temperature records and quality control.
• Ensure that all food is produced to ensure total compliance with current food safety regulations.
• To be aware of all food allergens and intolerances.
• Management of ‘in house’ food safety system with no compromise on those standards.
• To follow and help set adaptable production guidelines to ensure availability both pre match and half time, while minimising waste.
• Supervising effective clean of all tabling, Bain Maries and cooking equipment in readiness for next service.
• Ensure kiosk kitchen areas are broken down effectively and that all food stuffs are effectively packaged and safely stored.
• To work with and support cooks within the kiosks to include pre match briefing.
• To ensure that you have seen and are familiar with the contents of the Staff Handbook.
• To follow company procedures on personal presentation and the use of correct PPE.
• To lead and push forward the retail kitchen team across 16 kiosks, ensuring quality and quantity demands are met.
• To be aware of Company Policies and Procedures which may be updated from time to time; to ensure that your actions and behaviour are consistent with and champion the requirements of those policies and procedures at all times.
• Dedicated and committed to working ALL match day fixtures at Villa Park.
• Level 2 Food Hygiene
• Previous experience of working within a food preparation and service environment.
• Knowledge of stadium operation.
• Able to work under pressure and to very strict deadlines
• Excellent leadership skills.
• Ability to motivate a team and inspire the performance of others around you.
• Willingness to train your team to improve service standards and exceed expectations.
• Deliver first class and efficient service to up to 42,000 guests.
• Competitive wage with WEEKLY PAY.
• MVP (Most Valuable player) rewards.
• Opportunities to work exciting events in addition to match days.
• Flexible work to fit around your commitments.
Do you think you have what it takes to be picked to captain the squad and wish to give it a shot?
Apply online today to join us for Season 19/20!
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE ABLE TO PROVIDE PROOF OF RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK.