If you are a born leader and have the ability to captain a catering squad we may have just the position for you!
Previous management experience in hospitality is essential!
Aston Villa FC are seeking motivated Individuals to work home fixtures at Villa Park this season!
In addition to the home fixtures, Villa Park will also be hosting various events throughout the year including conferences, weddings and corporate functions.
Levy Restaurants are proud to be the official catering partner at Aston Villa FC and as a result we are on the lookout for new talent to work in the hospitality division of the club for the upcoming season. We are looking for motivated and talented Bar Managers to join our match day operations during weekends and some evenings. You must be able to commit to every home match of the season.
Whether you are studying or you are already employed and would like a flexible job to fit around other commitments, this really is a fantastic opportunity.
Apply now to ensure you don’t miss out!
• Dedicated and committed to working ALL match day fixtures at Villa Park.
• Strong communicator with a passion for beverage service.
• Focused on detail and ability to respond promptly to changing customer needs.
• Willing to go the extra mile for your team and guests.
• Serving food in line with Levy service specifications and standard operating procedures.
• Proven track record of restaurant management.
• Excellent leadership skills.
• Ability to motivate a team and inspire the performance of others around you.
• Willingness to train your team to improve service standards and exceed expectations.
• Oversee handling of our reliable till system.
• Competitive wage with WEEKLY PAY.
• MVP (Most Valuable player) rewards.
• Opportunities to work exciting events in addition to match days.
• Flexible work to fit around your commitments.
Do you think you have what it takes to be picked to captain the squad and wish to give it a shot?
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE ABLE TO PROVIDE PROOF OF RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK.