Are you looking to join the newest team in the Premiership?
Do you think you have what it takes to be picked for the squad and wish to give it a shot?
Apply online today to join us for the 2019/20 Season!
There may be 11 players out on our football pitch, but it takes many more players to deliver exceptional service across our Hospitality and Retail divisions!
Our goal is to create legendary experiences for every guest or fan that enters our fantastic stadium and we do so with our diverse and multiskilled catering squad.
Villa Park is the heart of football, everything we do we do with Passion, Pride and Purpose! We have an incredible team that you could be a part of.
Our Retail division consists of 36 kiosks and 5 bottle bars across the stadium, operated by a strong team of 300+ working in a fast-paced environment. These food outlets offer an array of soft and alcoholic beverages as well as quality hot food and confectionary.
The Kiosk Kitchen Operative is a pivotal role in the food production for our public catering kiosks. You will be responsible for all hot food production within your kiosk. All hot food should be cooked to a specified standard complying with food hygiene regulations, whilst keeping up with high demand and controlling wastage. This role reports to the Kiosk Supervisor.
• Enthusiastic and motivated player with a positive attitude.
• Dedicated and committed to working match day fixtures at Villa Park.
• Willing to go the extra mile for your team and guests.
• Passionate about food service.
• Ability to self-manage.
• Must be aged 18+
• Level 2 Food Hygiene qualified.
• Previous hot food production preferred.
• Ability to produce to quality food to meet high volume sales demand.
• Serving in line with Levy service specifications and standard operating procedures.
• Full compliance with food hygiene regulations.
• Competitive wage with WEEKLY PAY.
• MVP (Most Valuable player) rewards.
• Opportunities to work exciting events in addition to match days.
• Flexible work to fit around your commitments.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE PROOF OF RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK