Are you looking to join the newest team in the Premiership?
Do you think you have what it takes to be picked for the squad and wish to give it a shot?
Apply online today to join us for the 2019/20 Season!
If you have experience as a logistics porter within the event/catering/hospitality industry and are looking for work throughout the week, apply online today to join our logistics crew.
Our stadium consists of 20 hospitality suites, 18 impressive bars and 36 retail kiosks all of which must be set up safely, efficiently and to a high standard in order to serve up to 42,000 guests. This is a vital portering role to mastermind the logistics of our events and work closely with our operations team to deliver first class service.
• Enthusiastic and motivated player with a positive attitude.
• Willing to go the extra mile for your team and guests.
• Passionate about stadium and event logistics.
• MUST have previous logistics porter experience.
• MUST be aged 18 or over.
SKILLS & DUTIES:
• Ability to set up all retail, hospitality and event spaces as per client requirements.
• Knowledge and accuracy in matchday and event set up and de-rig.
• Safe handling and moving of furniture and equipment around the stadium.
• Maintain all back of house areas/store rooms to meet health & safety guidelines.
• Understanding of varying event layouts.
• Ability to understand and work from Banqueting Event Orders.
• Competitive wage with WEEKLY PAY.
• MVP (Most Valuable player) rewards.
• Flexible work to fit around your commitments.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE PROOF OF RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK.