We are looking for enthusiastic kitchen porter to join our team, we offer training and opportunity to progress and develop skills.
The ideal candidate should have previous experience in a similar environment and have excellent cleaning standards and attention to detail.
This is a full time position, National Living/Minimum Wage Applies
Flexibility on hours is essential. The successful applicant should be flexible as there will be an opportunity to do overtime in busy periods.
The details of this role are as follows:
• Working between the hours of 7.00am – 3.00pm
• Some evening and weekend work
• A keen understanding of hygiene, cleaning and exceptional customer service
• General cleaning duties, accepting deliveries and any other requirements requested by the Head Chef / Sous chef.
• An energetic person with a can do attitude is a must.
What’s in it for you:
• Competitive rate P/H
• Significant career development opportunity
• Uniforms provided
• On shift meals
• A supportive, people-focused culture
• Have minimum 1 years’ experience as Kitchen Porter
• Good communication skills
• Be eligible to work full time in the UK
• Good vibes and Positive energy
We are looking to interview immediately so if you have a great attitude and the attention to detail required to be a World Class Kitchen porter and join a great company then apply for this job role now!