We are looking for enthusiastic, dedicated and customer-focused individuals to join our team of casual housekeepers at Edgbaston Cricket Ground.
Responsibilities: To undertake general cleaning duties as required of you by Head of Housekeeping in a professional manner and strive to exceed customer expectations. Reporting to a Supervisor, the Housekeeper will perform a high level of housekeeping tasks in a designated area including but not limited to public areas, hospitality areas, washrooms and stadium cleaning. Provide a variety of general cleaning services to include:
* Dusting, vacuuming and washing down of all areas
* Cleaning of all windows
* Polishing of mirrors, brass plates on doors and furniture (as applicable)
* Dusting of all ledges, pictures, high areas and skirting boards
* Shampooing of carpets
* Cleaning of all toilets and basins
* Restocking of toiletries, soaps, towels etc.
* Emptying / cleaning of bins
* Litter picking and pan & brooming of external areas
* Attend to urgent cleaning calls as and when necessary. Ensure standards and company procedures are adhered to.
Health & Safety Purpose: Comply with all relevant health and safety regulations, reporting any issues to your supervisor. To take a direct interest in the health and safety of yourself and others who may be affected by your work activities.
Respond to all customer queries politely in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
RequirementsPrevious Housekeeping experience is desirable but not essential.
Excellent communication skills.
Flexibility of working hours needed. Day, night and weekend shifts available.
Reliable, punctual and self motivated.