Team Leader – Cheltenham Racecourse
At Cheltenham Racecourse we create memories and fantastic experiences do you want you to be part of this journey? If so:
What We Can Offer You:
• Flexible and fun working environment
• On the job skills training
• Competitive Weekly pay
• Meals on Duty
• Access to our Perks at Work website which offers discounts/cashback on high street stores, cheap cinema tickets and more
• Apprenticeship openings for your future development
• Opportunities to work across other sites at Jockey Club, Compass and Levy UK
Join us as a Team Leader in our bars and restaurants and work alongside our dedicated, friendly team and be at the heart of the action – you will involved in looking after our teams and greeting, serving and looking after customers to make sure they go home happy and have the best experience.
Don’t worry if you don’t have all of the experience, you just need a great attitude and some experience in a similar position to help us manage our teams and we will train you on all of the skills you need to do a fantastic job in serving our guests and helping our teams during service.
All we ask is that you must be an excellent team player, and be warm, friendly and engaging. You will be delivering all the things that are important to Jockey Club.
If this sounds like the right environment for you to flourish apply now to Cheltenham Racecourse and Jockey Club Catering to kick start your rewarding career with us.