Recruiting for Bar Staff – The Festival™ Presented by Magners Cheltenham Racecourse
Here at Cheltenham Racecourse, home of the world-renowned The Festival™ Presented by Magners, we are looking for enthusiastic, committed and friendly team members who want to join our world class catering operation working across our bars and hospitality areas delivering outstanding customer service, with the event taking place between the 10th and the 13th March 2020.
At Cheltenham Racecourse we create memories and fantastic experiences do you want you to be part of this journey? If so:
What We Can Offer You:
• Flexible and fun working environment
• On the job skills training
• Competitive Weekly pay
• Meals on Duty
• Access to our Perks at Work website which offers discounts/cashback on high street stores, cheap cinema tickets and more
• Apprenticeship openings for your future development
• Opportunities to work across other sites at Jockey Club, Compass and Levy UK
Join us as a member of our hospitality team in one of our many outlets and work alongside our dedicated, friendly team and be at the heart of the action – greeting, serving and looking after customers to make sure they go home happy and have the best experience.
Don’t worry if you don’t have the experience, you just need a great attitude and we will train you on all of the skills you need to do a fantastic job in serving our guests.
All we ask is that you must be an excellent team player, and be warm, friendly and engaging. You will be delivering all the things that are important to Jockey Club.
If this sounds like the right environment for you to flourish apply now to Cheltenham Racecourse and Jockey Club Catering to kick start your rewarding career with us.
Roles we are recruiting for include:
• Food & Beverage Servers, Fine Dining Team Members, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Cashiers, Porters, Chefs