While it might take a team of 11 players to entertain the crowd on a match day at Madejski Stadium. It takes a team of 200+ to cater for the thousands of hungry fans on a match day.
Levy UK are proud to be the official catering partner’s at Reading F.C. Situated in Berkshire, Reading, established in 1871 the football club has a glittering history spanning over 100 years. Our home games are played in the fantastic Madejski Stadium a 24,000 seater known as the home of the ROYALS!
The ground is currently being shared with London Irish Rugby club meaning there isn’t a weekend where we don’t have a match.
Aside of this we have an extremely successful Conference & Events business with excellent facilities for hosting a range of events, including conferences, seminars, private dinners, Christmas parties, weddings and much more! Due to the nature of events we have enough work to keep you busy all year round!
Working as part of a great team, you will assist the Chefs in the provision of a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene in our kitchens. This will involve daily operation of the dishwasher machine and general cleaning duties.
- Prepare and load the dishwashing machine. Operate, unload and stack items in a safe manner.
-Use appropriate cleaners and maintain the dishwashers in a serviceable condition
- Empty food waste bins and remove all kitchen rubbish at the end of each shift, ensuring a high level of hygiene is maintained in the kitchen at all times
- Provide an excellent standard of customer service at all times.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the stores, walk in fridges and freezers.
- Relieving & assisting the catering staff from time to time with duties as requested such as vegetable preparation, furniture moving etc.
- Report any faulty equipment to the Head Chef
- Assisting in the checking of deliveries to include temperature checks
- Clearing and cleaning of all service, floors, preparation and eating areas, utensils and equipment
- Maintaining high standards of hygiene and service, including personal appearance and dress, as appropriate to a food hygiene area.
- Maintaining professional standards and conduct throughout the kitchen.
- Attend all Health and Safety meetings and ensure H&S standards are followed throughout.
- Maintain confidentiality in all areas of work within Compass Group.
- Ensure that your conduct within and out does not conflict with organisational expectations.
- Co-operate with all staff in maintaining harmonious inter-personal relationships, internally and externally. We expect all staff to treat others with respect and courtesy.
- Attend staff meetings and training when required.