We are looking for EVENING CLEANING OPERATIVES to work a variety of shifts starting at 2pm till 10pm, to join our existing team at Scottish Event Campus.
SEC is a prestigious, world class venue where conferences, meetings and live events are an everyday occurrence. With competitive rates we have availability right now for people wanting to earn some extra money.
Responsibilities: To undertake general cleaning duties as required of you by Team Leader in a professional manner and strive to exceed customer expectations. Reporting to a Team Leader, the Housekeeper will perform a high level of housekeeping tasks in a designated area including but not limited to public areas, washrooms and external areas. Provide a variety of general cleaning services to include:
* Dusting, vacuuming and washing down of all areas
* Cleaning of all mirrors
* Cleaning of push plates on doors and furniture (as applicable)
* Dusting of all ledges, pictures, high areas and skirting boards
* Cleaning of all toilets and basins
* Restocking of toilets
* Emptying / cleaning of bins
* Litter picking and pan & brooming of internal & external areas
* Attend to urgent cleaning calls as and when necessary. Ensure standards and company procedures are adhered to.
Health & Safety Purpose: Comply with all relevant health and safety regulations, reporting any issues to your Team Leader. To take a direct interest in the health and safety of yourself and others who may be affected by your work activities.
RequirementsRespond to all customer queries politely in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
Previous Cleaning experience is desirable but not essential.
Flexibility of working hours needed. We operate 7 days a week so weekend work will be part of normal working week.
Reliable, punctual and self motivated.