Located next to Big Ben, the QEII Centre is one of many prestigious organisations to partner with the Leith’s brand, creating QEII Taste.
QEII Taste are currently looking for staff to operate the Staff Restaurant!
Our Staff Restaurant Team Member needs to:
-Be committed to working Mon-Friday, 1030 – 1530hrs (25hrs per week)
-Ensure that all services in the QEII Taste catering areas are ready for operation at the specified time and to the standard set by the company.
-To deliver to/clean and lay up catering areas as necessary.
-To clear catering area, restock food and maintain clean and tidy kitchen areas.
-To be responsible at all times for company property and equipment,.
-Be aware of and adhere to legal and company regulations relating to Food Hygiene.
-To maintain a positive attitude to Health & Safety.
-Have an interest in food!
-Be familiar with basic service equipment, eg hot plates and dishwashers
-Be confident to build relationships with all staff working in the venue
-Like to work in a friendly and diverse team
Hourly wage £9.50 – paid on a weekly basis
Holiday pay available
Uniform and PPE will be provided
Additional hours may be offered when the venue is busy
Lunch provided in our in-house staff restaurant
Working alongside our most experienced and friendly catering staff, enabling you to gain and experience so much more!
HOW TO APPLY?
Just click on the “Apply Now” button to make an application.
We will give you a call to discuss the role you have applied for, ask a couple of interview questions and answer any questions you may have for us.
Requirements• Be committed to working Mon-Friday, 1030 – 1530hrs (25hrs per week)
• You will be expected to maintain the highest levels of customer service at all times and have excellent communication skills.
• Previous experience in a catering environment is ESSENTIAL
• Previous use of cash tills and card machines handling ESSENTIAL
• Good command of written and spoken English ESSENTIAL
• FSA (or similar) allergen training DESIRABLE
• Applicants must live within daily travelling distance of Westminster (postcode SW1P 3EE).
• All applicants must have the required documentation to support their Right To Work in the UK.
• Always be ready to share SMILE :)