Are you great with people? Are your organisation skills second to none? Are you looking to gain experience working in HR & Events with Christmas & New Year off for a change? Look no further!
Here at Levy UK Olympia we’re looking for an event staffing assistant to join our ever-expanding team. Olympia London is renowned internationally for holding some of the world’s biggest exhibitions and we’re after someone who’s passionate, flexible and wants to develop themselves in a fast-paced environment.
What we want from YOU
– You will have experience working with people and managing your time effectively
– You’re a people person; a new face is a new opportunity and you’ll make sure every member of staff you meet feels welcomed and comfortable.
– You’ll have basic knowledge of computer software such as excel and word and you’ll be prompt with paperwork.
– You will be punctual, flexible and “no” won’t be in your vocabulary.
– You won’t be afraid of a hoover or a clothes rail and making sure that staff uniform is always available and clean will be your pride and joy.
– We want you to make this role your own by constantly finding new, more efficient ways to work. We’re investing in someone that can work their way through the ranks, similarly to those in this position before.
What WE offer in return
– Competitive rate of pay.
– The opportunity to work some of the nation’s BIGGEST events such as the Ideal Home Show, London Comic Con, The London International Horseshow and many, many more.
– Flexible shift patterns to work around your social life and studying. You tell us when you can work and we book you in!
– Christmas and New Year period off.
– The opportunity to advance yourself and work your way up .
– You will be working with a friendly and passionate team who will help you every step of the way!