Nestled in the heart of the Sussex countryside is the world famous Glyndebourne Opera House. With three restaurants, two bars, private dining rooms and fabulous picnics, Leith’s at Glyndebourne offer high-end catering facilities to compliment a day out at the opera.
We are now recruiting for the Summer Opera Festival and Glyndebourne Tour operating from May until October 2019. During the Festival we are open for seven days a week and have a variety of shift patterns including full time, part time, evening and weekends.
We are looking for a manager to manage our Nether Wallop Restaurant for the duration of the Festival Season. We are looking for a highly capable and personable candidate. If you feel you have the leadership skills and drive to contribute to our business then we want to hear from you!
As well as exceptional customer service skills, successful candidates will need to demonstrate the ability to both manage and work within a diverse team. Great organisational skills are essential, as is the ability to work calmly under pressure and solve problems quickly and efficiently.
Site-specific training will be completed prior to the start of the season and prior management experience in a hospitality or restaurant setting is essential.
To apply for a role within our experienced and dynamic team, simply click on the “apply now” button below to make an online application.
Requirements• Prior management or supervisory experience essential
• Superb organisational skills.
• Proven leadership ability.
• Exceptional people skills, both customer facing and with other members of the team.
• An ability to work calmly under pressure and solve problems quickly and efficiently.
• Strict adherance to health and safety procedures.
• Flexibility to work evenings and weekends.
• Own transport advisable due to the relatively remote location of our site.