At Roehampton Club we are looking to grow our team, at an exclusive private members club set on 100 acres with a wide variety of different events.
You will be part of the team preparing a wide range of menu choices from classic to contemporary, working alongside a brigade with many years of combined experience.
We are looking for hard working individuals who are able to maintain an exceptional standard of work, both individually and as part of the team.
Successful candidates will display great passion for their work, a can-do attitude, be responsible and show integrity and above all, work well within our established team.
If you are looking for a challenge and the opportunity to prepare world class food at a unique venue, then please complete an online application by clicking “apply now” below.
RequirementsIn addition to this, the ideal candidate will have the following:
• Previous Chef de Partie experience
• An enthusiastic approach to work
• Level 2 Food Safety
• Ability to work calmly under pressure and maintain consistent high standards
• The ability to work as part of a team
• The ability to work on own initiative
• Experience in a fast paced working environment
• An awareness of both food and personal hygiene standards
• Good communication skills
• Strict adherence to health and safety procedures
• Competitive rates of pay
• Holiday pay
• Staff incentives & meals on shift
• An opportunity to advance yourself and develop skills with ongoing training
• As well as our fantastic venue, you will have the chance to work at some of our iconic partner venues