While it might take a team of 11 players to entertain the crowd on a match day at Madejski Stadium. It takes a team of 200+ to cater for the thousands of hungry fans on a match day.
Levy UK are proud to be the official catering partner’s at Reading F.C. Situated in Berkshire, Reading, established in 1871 the football club has a glittering history spanning over 100 years. Our home games are played in the fantastic Madejski Stadium a 24,000 seater known as the home of the ROYALS!
The ground is currently being shared with London Irish Rugby club meaning there isn’t a weekend where we don’t have a match.
Aside of this we have an extremely successful Conference & Events business with excellent facilities for hosting a range of events, including conferences, seminars, private dinners, Christmas parties, weddings and much more! Due to the nature of events we have enough work to keep you busy all year round!
We are recruiting for Match day retail team members to work regular shifts on the concourse. Experience is not essential, however strong interpersonal skills are of the up most importance in our customer facing industry. This is an ideal job for anyone looking to gain some work experience and make some extra money in their spare time. We have multiple roles from Cashier to supervisor.
RequirementsCatering Retail Team Members Requirements:
• A nice and engaging team player
• Hardworking and enthusiastic
• Willing to go the extra mile for your team & guests
• Passionate about delivering an exceptional level of service
• Available to work weekends & evenings
• Experience is preferred but not essential
Catering Retail Team Member Skills:
• Deliver unrivaled service to thousands of guests in 15 mins!
• Preparing food and drink in line with HSE guidelines
• Attention to every little detail.
The role will include:
• Serving guests food and drink
• Operating a till
• Pouring drinks
• Replenishing stock
• Delivering great customer service
• Cash handling
• Match day rewards
• Holiday pay
• Meal provided
• An opportunity to advance yourself and develop skills with ongoing training
• Flexible work which fits around your family, social life and studying
• As well as our amazing venue, you will have the opportunity to work at some of our globally recognised partner venues.
Would you like to be part of our exciting Retail Catering Team? If so, then apply below.