We have an exciting opportunity for passionate individuals to join our friendly team at the Wild Place Project. We pride ourselves on ensuring that visitors to the Wild Place Project Cafe have an unforgettable experience and we’re looking for talented individuals to join us in providing excellent, unrivalled customer service.
As a valuable member of our Cafe team your main duties will include:
– Creating and serving hot drinks using our barista machine;
– Providing hot and cold food to our guests;
– Operating our tills and handling of cash;
– Maintaining a clean and welcoming Cafe;
– Sharing our passion for delivering a world class service to our guests.
We can offer weekend and weekday work with the opportunity to take additional evening shifts from April. This is a zero hours contract with the most shifts available during school holidays.
If you are passionate about excellent customer service and are enthusiastic, optimistic and excited by the prospect of working in a thriving, fast paced environment then we want to hear from you.
RequirementsThe ideal candidate will:
- Be friendly, polite and enthusiastic;
- Have a 'can do' mentality and a positive attitude;
- Be adaptable, responsive to change and able to handle a fast paced and busy environment;
- Work well both independently and as part of a team;
- Communicate effectively with visitors from a diverse range of backgrounds.