#daretobe the new face of hospitality!
Crave the opportunity to work across 20 unique dining experiences?
Aspire to work with some of the industry’s most revered chefs?
Yes? You are precisely who we are looking for!
We strive to have our exceptional people delivering this market leading experience, therefore we are looking for Brilliant Bartenders, Wonderful Waiters and Tenacious Team Leaders to become part of our Hospitality Hit-squad.
RequirementsHospitality Hit-squad Requirements:
• A nice and engaging team player!
• Hardworking and enthusiastic
• Willing to go the extra mile for your team & guests
• Passionate about delivering a unique & exceptional level of service to our guests
• Being attentive to guest needs through every little detail
• Available to work weekends & evenings
Hospitality Hit-squad Skills:
• Previous experience in a restaurant environment recommended but not essential
• Making recommendations to our guests from our delectable offerings
• Accurately deliver efficient and unrivalled service to approximately 9,000 of our premium guests throughout the event day
• Confident in operating our innovative till & order system
• Prepare drinks at the bar and dispense quality beer produced from our in house brewery.
• Match day rewards.
• A comfortable staff changing area
• Holiday pay
• Match day meal provided
• An opportunity to advance yourself and develop skills with ongoing training
• Flexible work which fits around your family, social life and studying
• As well as our fantastic stadium, you have the chance to work at some our partner venues
• A chance to work with our other fantastic people!
Would you like to become part of our innovative and exciting Hospitality Hit-squad? If so, then apply below.