Here at ExCeL London Hospitality we provide catering services to one of the biggest and most dynamic exhibitions centres in the world, the ExCeL Exhibition Centre!
We are looking for great people – just like you – to join our fantastic team.
• Setting up and breaking down portable cafés, bars and food counters.
• Moving around the furniture required for the catering area.
• Occasional heavy lifting required for this role.
• Helping out in the storage to tidy up drinks and disposable area.
• Ideal candidate must be a team player and also be able to work on his/her on initiative.
• This role will provide a great opportunity to learn more about beer lines, coffee machines and other catering equipment’s functioning and troubleshooting; so ideal candidate must have willingness to learn.
In return we offer:
We believe in developing our people as our future leaders and investing in their careers with training, a competitive weekly salary starting from £8.00 / hour, pension scheme, holiday pay once accrued, meals on duty and a “foot in the door” to the events / hospitality industry.
We value our employees and as such we like to reward success and encourage growth within our team.
RequirementsTo be successful in this role you must:
You must be eligible to work in the UK, with the relevant right to work details and be available for work an average of 4 days per week, however it can increase up to 6 days / week depending on business needs.
If you are a motivated individual with excellent time-keeping and attention to detail, looking to be part of a vibrant and pro-active team this could be the position for you.
If you have at least 1 year experience of working within a warehouse or similar environment where you have been tasked with moving stock, furniture or room set ups and have great communication skills then we want to hear from you!