Are you an enthusiastic, dedicated and hard working person?
Do you enjoy working at major events and feeling the fantastic atmosphere around it?
Would you like to be involved in something unique?
If yes, please apply now
Who we are:
LSS is a market leader in delivering tailored support service solutions to the sport and leisure market. We operate in vibrant and often high profile public environments, providing full Facility Management (FM) services which can be delivered as a comprehensive package or individually through cleaning, maintenance, stewarding and security. Our team has the experience and understanding to effectively manage all associated operational challenges.
We are looking for MATCH DAYS CLEANING OPERATIVES who will join our team at the TWICKENHAM STADIUM. You will be a part of major sporting events like 6 Nations or England rugby matches against New Zealand, Argentina, Australia and Japan followed by fans from all over the world.
With rates from £8.50 per hour we have availability right now for people wanting to earn some extra money. The candidate MUST be available for at least 8 of the following match days:
Sunday 10th February: Six Nations Championship England v France
Saturday 9th March: Six Nations Championship England v Italy
Saturday 16th March: Six Nations Championship England v Scotland
Thursday 21st March: Schools Cup Finals
Saturday 4th May: Army v Navy
Sunday 5th May: RFU Cup Finals
Sat 25th & Sun 26th May: HSBC London Sevens
Saturday 1st June: Gallagher Premiership Rugby Final
Sunday 2nd June: Quilter Cup England v Barbarians
Reporting to a Manager/Supervisor, the Cleaning Operative will:
• Perform a high level of housekeeping tasks in a designated area including but not limited to public areas, hospitality areas and washrooms.
• Provide a variety of general cleaning services to include litter picking, dusting, wiping, mopping and sweeping.
• Replenish consumables as and when required in your area of responsibility.
• Attend to urgent cleaning calls as and when necessary.
• Ensure standards and company procedures are adhered to.
• Comply with all relevant health and safety regulations, reporting any issues to Supervisors.
• Respond to all customer queries politely in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
• Must be available for weekends
• Excellent attention to details
• Ability to maintain the highest standard of personal presentation
• Ability to work long hours, outside in all weather conditions and with cleaning materials
• “Can do” attitude
• Good team player
• Good communication skills and good standard of English
What we offer:
• Flexible day and night shifts
• Pre-clean and post-clean shifts
• Weekend match day shifts
• Weekly pay
• Meals provided during match days
• Uniform provided
• On-the-job Health & Safety training
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity, please apply ASAP as we are currently arranging interviews.