We are looking for NIGHT CASUAL CLEANING OPERATIVES who will join our team at TWICKENHAM STADIUM. Twickenham Stadium is not just a rugby stadium, it’s a prestigious, world class venue where conferences, meetings and weddings are an everyday occurrence. With rates from £8.10 per hour we have availability right now for people wanting to earn some extra money.
Who we are:
LSS is a market leader in delivering tailored support service solutions to the sport and leisure market. We operate in vibrant and often high profile public environments, providing full Facility Management (FM) services which can be delivered as a comprehensive package or individually through cleaning, maintenance, stewarding and security. Our team has the experience and understanding to effectively manage all associated operational challenges.
• Ensure your designated areas are maintained to a clean standard. This may include public areas, hospitality areas and washrooms
• Always provide good customer services to ensure satisfaction of all staff and visitors to the venue
• Ensure standards and adherences to procedures are maintained
• Comply with all relevant health and safety regulations, reporting any issues to Supervisors
What we offer:
• Flexible night shifts
• Weekends match day shifts
• Weekly pay
• Meals provided during match days
• Uniform provided
• On-the-job Health & Safety training
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity, please apply ASAP as we are currently arranging interviews.
Requirements• Have experience in a housekeeping or cleaning role (desired)
• Taking instruction from management
• Excellent attention to details
• Working as part of a team, whilst being able to work alone
• Being punctual and presentable at all times
• “Can do” attitude
• Good communication skills and good standard of English
The successful candidate will also be required to work weekend match days at the stadium.