During The Championships, we offer a variety of chef roles across site ranging from Lead Chef, Chef de Partie and Commis Chef.
• Hospitality – Our hospitality areas offer plated and buffet service for approximately 40 clients to up to 600 cover restaurants.
• Restaurants – Exclusive areas such as the Royal Room and Members restaurants to reservation only restaurants such as Wingfield and Renshaw offering 100-300 covers.
• Retail & Public – There are several retail areas across site encompassing cold food sandwich buffets and hot food units which serve the 39,000 members of the public who are expected on site each day.
• Self-Service – Exclusive Areas such as Competitors’ Restaurants, Debenture holders Restaurants and Members Enclosure Areas to Media and Press Areas which cater for up to 400 covers.
Chef responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• To ensure efficient production of all meals and services at required times.
• Ensuring that any Chefs you may be responsible for adhere to set company standards.
• Provide the highest standard of customer service skills at all times
• To ensure the methods of preparation and presentation comply with Food & Drink at Wimbledon standards as determined by the unit food specification manual.
• To minimise food waste.
• Where applicable, in given areas of responsibility, to control menus, food preparation standards, ordering, receiving and checking of deliveries and any other relevant paperwork and administration.
• Comply with all Company policies including site rules, health and safety, safe working practices, food hygiene, cleanliness, fire and COSHH
• To ensure the security of stores and other areas of potential loss.
• To carry out any reasonable requests by colleagues at own level, above or below, in seniority
Upon receipt of your application, you will be considered for all suitable roles and therefore need only to apply ONCE.
RequirementsValid Right to work in the UK
Level 2 Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
Passion about the culinary industry