#daretobe part of the North London revolution!
Crave the opportunity to work in a state of the art venue bustling with innovation and excitement?
If yes, you are who we are looking for! We will be redefining the stadia experience.
We strive to have our exceptional people delivering this market leading experience, therefore we are looking for efficient Logistics Operatives to join our team and work alongside us to on create the unrivaled fan experience!
• Assist with the delivery and distribution of stock and equipment
• Ensure efficient and safe storage of goods and equipment
• Complete stock rotations in line with company procedures
• Be flexible and proactive when dealing with requests
• Assist in monthly stock take
• Support with event day set up
• Aid with the set-up of the full cellar operation including keg movement, gas supply and product merchandising.
RequirementsLogistics Operatives Requirements:
• Due to the use of heavy machinery, applicants must be over the age of 18.
• A nice and engaging team player
• Hardworking and enthusiastic
• Willing to go the extra mile
• Strict adherence to health & safety guidelines
• Operating machinery as trained to & ensuring safe working habits whilst working.
• Pallet Truck experience and Fork Lift license desirable.
• Due to the nature of event days, weekend & evening work will be required.
• Match day rewards
• A comfortable staff changing area
• Holiday pay
• Meal provided
• An opportunity to advance yourself and develop skills with ongoing training
• Flexible work which fits around your family, social life and studying
• As well as our fantastic venue, you will have the chance to work at some of our iconic partner venues
• A chance to work with our other fantastic people!