#daretobe a cornerstone in an exciting culinary atmosphere!
Are you keen to help with the delivery of exceptional culinary experiences?
Have you got the energy, drive & determination to work hard in fast faced environment?
You need not look any further!
We strive to have exceptional people delivering our market leading experiences. Therefore we are looking for tenacious kitchen porters and kitchen assistants to join our team.
RequirementsKitchen Porter Requirements:
• A nice & driven person
• Responsible for the general cleaning of kitchen equipment and areas.
• Ensuring high standards of kitchenware cleanliness at all times
• Have a can do attitude
• Exceptional standards of hygiene and cleanliness
• Strict adherence to health & safety guidelines
• Cleaning all kitchen work areas during and after use and removal of all kitchen waste to the appropriate area.
• Operating machinery as trained to & ensuring safe working habits whilst working.
• Match day rewards
• A comfortable staff changing area.
• Holiday pay
• Match day meal provided
• An opportunity to advance yourself and develop skills with ongoing training
• Flexible work which fits around your family, social life and studying
• As well as our fantastic stadium, you have the chance to work at some our iconic partner venues
• A chance to work with our other fantastic people
• Opportunity to work with our innovative and exciting culinary team
Would you like to become one of our cornerstone kitchen porters? If so, then apply below.