Responsible for all administrative tasks within the kitchen, stock takes & ordering as directed by the Head Chef
• RESPONSIBLE TO: Head Chef
• LIAISE WITH: Events Manager, People Operation Manager, Account Manager, Head Kitchen Porter, Sous Chef, Event coordinator.
• To treat all staff, customers and clients in a polite and professional manner
• To provide, where applicable support to other team members within your location
• To ensure that clothing, including footwear and personal hygiene is of the highest standards at all times
• Good working knowledge of basic food hygiene
• Assist chefs to accurately input the stock take & maintain the stock take system.
• Placing food orders & raise accurate purchase orders for both racing and motorsports events
• Building recipe cards for both costing purposes & photo specs.
• Maintaining goods receipt file to ensure deliveries match purchase.
• Building chef planners in line with the required budget under the direction of the Executive Chef for both sides of the business.
• Book casual chef labour with support from the HR department ensuring purchase orders are raised for self-employed chefs. Submit purchase orders & chef’s invoices to HR for processing.
• Liaise with Event coordinator to ensure accurate client numbers are provided to the chef for efficient food production.
• Ensure menus are accurately typed up in the appropriate format as directed by the Head Chef & prepare menu packs for the event day folders.
• Maintain the event orders board ensure all updates are captured
• Make sure all ISO paperwork is up to date & filled in correctly by the chefs.
• Carrying out all general administrative tasks & organise the day-to-day running of the Chefs office.
RequirementsExperience of a fast paced, events/catering organisation would be advantageous but not essential.
Previous administration experience essential
Strong IT. Skills
Car Driver - with FULL UK Licence.
Flexible in availability to work weekends/evenings during peak times in our Racing Season.
Can Do Attitude