We are looking for EVENING CLEANING OPERATIVES to work a variety of shifts starting at 6pm till 10pm, to join our existing team at Saville Gardens.
Known as Britain’s finest ornamental gardens since its opening in 1930 the Saville Gardens is a world renowned Grade 1 listed venue on the outskirts of West London. With competitive rates we have availability right now for people wanting to earn some extra money.
Responsibilities: To undertake general cleaning duties as required of you by Team Leader in a professional manner and strive to exceed customer expectations. Reporting to a Team Leader, the Housekeeper will perform a high level of housekeeping tasks in a designated area including but not limited to public areas, washrooms and external areas. Provide a variety of general cleaning services to include:
* Dusting, vacuuming and washing down of all areas
* Cleaning of all mirrors
* Cleaning of push plates on doors and furniture (as applicable)
* Dusting of all ledges, pictures, high areas and skirting boards
* Cleaning of all toilets and basins
* Restocking of toilets
* Emptying / cleaning of bins
* Litter picking and pan & brooming of internal & external areas
* Attend to urgent cleaning calls as and when necessary. Ensure standards and company procedures are adhered to.
Health & Safety Purpose: Comply with all relevant health and safety regulations, reporting any issues to your Team Leader. To take a direct interest in the health and safety of yourself and others who may be affected by your work activities.
RequirementsRespond to all customer queries politely in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
Previous Cleaning experience is desirable but not essential.
Flexibility of working hours needed. We operate 7 days a week so weekend work will be part of normal working week.
Reliable, punctual and self motivated.
Driving license is desirable but not essential.