We are currently seeking for enthusiastic, dedicated and customer-focused Overnight Supervisor to join our permanent LSS team @Chelsea FC.
This role is to work 40 hours per week (with 30 minutes unpaid break), the shift times are as follows.
Shift times: 22pm – 6am Monday – Friday. The successful candidate will also be required to work weekend match days and Bank Holidays at the stadium. Please do not apply if you cannot complete these hours.
RequirementsResponsibilities: Reporting to a Manager/Assistant Manager, the Supervisor will:
- Be responsible for managing and administrating the delivery of housekeeping operations at the VENUE.
- Manage all housekeeping services through precise administration and quality operational practice.
- Work practices are undertaken in accordance to Health & Safety Policy.
- Report any issues to the manager.
- Respond to all customer queries politely in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
- The cleaning functions are coordinated and managed effectively and efficiently ensuring the client can deliver unhindered business.
- Client assets are maintained and protected.
- All operational practices are undertaken with due diligence and adherence to good policy and procedure.
- Risk assessments and auditing of work practices are undertaken.
- Help Desk requests are actioned and updated.
- Must be a self-motivated individual with a can-do attitude. Available to work flexible hours including weekends and Bank Holidays.
- To develop the staff team, ensuring staff are trained in their responsibilities and safe systems of work and the registers of training records are completed and current.
- Ensuring the technical ability of the staff team is developed and enhanced.
- Coaching and motivating team.
- Be a role model to others in the team by demonstrating an enthusiasm for customer service quality.