#daretobe an inspiring leader!
Lead our extraordinary squads in our state of the art venue bustling with innovation and excitement
We strive to have our exceptional people delivering this market leading experience. Therefore we are looking for motivated and inspirational leaders to join our Leadership Team across all our premium and retail areas.
Are you ready to be a part of this revolution?
• Prior management or supervisory experience essential
• Catering background is desirable but not essential
• Superb organisational skills
• Articulate and communication skills
• Open minded to the unique experiences we are creating
• Embraces technology
• Resilient attitude in times of adversity
• Exceptional people skills
• An ability to work calmly under pressure and solve problems quickly and efficiently
• Maintains a high standard of personal presentation
• Ability to handle customer complaints and queries effectively and quickly
• Confident in assessing staff abilities and providing on the job coaching and development
• Ensuring the smooth running of all operations within your given area
• Empower your team to deliver unrivalled service at all times
• Managing staff and ensuring working hours and breaks are managed in line with WTD
• Financial acumen to ensure commercial success
• Complete necessary compliance documentation
• Adhere to all HSE guidelines
• Available to work weekends & evenings.
• Match day rewards
• A comfortable staff changing area
• Holiday pay
• Match day meal provided
• An opportunity to advance yourself and develop skills with ongoing training
• As well as our fantastic stadium, you have the chance to work at some our iconic partner venues
• A chance to work with our other fantastic people
Would you like to be part of our Leadership Team? If so, then apply below.