The BRIT AWARDS are back for 2022.
Do you want to be part of an exciting and enthusiastic team of individuals, working at one of London’s most iconic venues, the O2 Arena.
Come and Join us.
We are currently looking for experienced Front of House staff, including Cashiers, Beer Pourers, Food Service Assistants. We are looking for passionate Retail and Concessions staff with a can-do attitude who can work as part of a team who love to deliver first class service and experiences to guests and be a part of that O2 arena buzz.
Do you want part time or full time work? We have flexible Catering Assistant roles; where you can pick up as many or as few shifts as you like. You will have the opportunity to work in several different venues within the area should you wish too (we work with over 5,000 venues across the UK). As part of our culinary team you will have access to our system training which will accelerate you within your Constellation career. With excellent pay, opportunity and perks, we look forward to welcoming you to our team!
Main Responsibilities for Catering Assistants
– Being polite, prompt and friendly to all colleagues and guests
– Communicating with guests and colleagues to ensure smooth delivery.
– Act in line with guidance and procedures from lead chef and/or room manager, to ensure the team operates to its maximum potential.
– Take pride in your business and adhere to agreed standards with your team.
– Actively seek to further knowledge and skills and improve personal performance.
– Comply with all company and unit policies with regards to Health & Safety, Food safety, Allergens, Hygiene, Manual Handling and COSHH.
– Personally, demonstrating that you take responsibility for your own health and safety.
– Wears personal protective equipment (PPE) as required.
– Enjoy your work, smile and have fun!
Skills / Qualifications
No experience is necessary. At the heart of our operation we rely on individuals who share our energy and passion and who will assist in the delivery of exceptional experiences. Is this you?
Why Work for Compass
All Training Provided. Compass Exclusive Benefits, Lifestyle Benefits "Perks" Platform, and Health & Wellbeing Support Programmes Including Access To Our Employee Assistance Programme
Apply online now via our short application form (only takes 1 minute!). We will be in touch straight away and if successful you could be working within a couple of days
Pay Rate: £11.25 per hour
O2 Arena Address: Peninsula Square, London SE10 0DX