If you have a passion for finance and a desire to learn on the job, our Finance Assistant could be the right choice for you.
Working within Compass Group PLC for the Accounts department of Dining at Glyndebourne, you will be exposed to a fast paced organisation that requires exquisite attention to detail. Working closely with our Finance Business Partner you will be shown the attributes required to succeed in such an environment.
Within Restaurant Associates, the Dining at Glyndebourne team are looking for a Finance Assistant who can work independently and take ownership of day to day duties within the office. The role offers the chance to work at a globally recognised venue, whilst also joining a FTSE 100 company that will provide support and offer progression to the right person.
A brief outline of duties within the role:
– Sales reconciliations
– Purchase ledger
– Sales ledger
– Debt chasing
– General support to the senior management team as and when required
– Updating till systems with provided information
– Prepare financial information for weekly and monthly reporting
– Any ad-hoc duties as requested
RequirementsRequirements of you:
- AAT Level 3
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel
- Full UK Driving License
- Previous SAP experience (Desirable)
- Previous experience of catering/hospitality industry (Desirable)