Here at Carlisle Racecourse, we are looking for a committed, talented and driven chef to join our culinary team for race days providing up to 650 covers, with the opportunity to also assist at functions and events.
You will be expected to work in a fast paced, bustling kitchen environment at one of our many hospitality or retail outlets on site at Carlisle. We have a variety of outlets open on a race day, including buffets, A La Carte, BBQ and retail outlets.
• Provide outstanding food that is delivered and presented to an exceptional standard
• Ensuring all food is produced to the highest working guidelines on food preparation
• Ensuring your team are working in adherence with company policy, service and staff welfare
• Working as part of a small or large team
• Adhering to all health and safety practices
• Use of specific equipment which will be trained based on role
• Performing to a high standard including presentation, attendance and communication.
• Flexible and fun working environment
• On the job skills training
• Competitive Weekly pay
• Meals on Duty
• Access to our Perks at Work website which offers discounts/cashback on high street stores, cheap cinema tickets and more
• Apprenticeship openings for your future development
• Opportunities to work across other sites at Jockey Club, Compass and Levy UK, including Aintree and Haydock Park
• Holiday pay