Hospitality Staff required at Huntingdon Racecourse
Now is the time to get involved in events at Huntingdon Racecourse.
Working as part of an energetic, driven and professional team, our hospitality team make events special and memorable. Below is what we need – if you think you have what it takes then get applying and we can get you involved.
This flexible and active role will put you right in the heart of some fantastic upcoming events, whilst letting you choose when to work.
Shifts will be available throughout the year and on various event days. Shifts times approx. 09:00 – 18:00. Weekly pay. From £10 up to £15 per hour, depending on role and experience.
We are hiring for a range of hospitality roles including:
- Bar Staff
- Waiting Staff
- Catering Assistants
- Kitchen Porters
No previous experience required, however you must have:
- Must be able to travel independently to venue
- The ability to remain calm during high-volume periods
- Confidence when interacting with people
- Excellent teamwork & problem-solving skills
- Driven and dependable approach to work
- Upbeat and welcoming personality
Why should you work with us?
- Great opportunity to be part of the buzz at Huntingdon Racecourse
- Competitive pay
- Have complete control of when you work and have the opportunity to work across all of our UK venues
- Be part of a great, supportive team
- Gain some great transferable skills and work experience
- Receive full training in Health & Safety, Hygiene, Manual Handling and Operating Machinery that are recognised industry-wide
Apply online now via our short application form (only takes 1 minute!). We will be in touch shortly and if successful, you could be working in one of our venues within a few days.