Aintree Racecourse, Liverpool
£10.90 per hour, paid weekly
Here at Jockey Club North West, we are looking for motivated, committed and friendly individuals who want to join our world class catering operation working across retail and hospitality areas delivering outstanding customer service for the 2024 Randox Grand National.
This position requires you to be able to work all days between 11th April 2024 until 13th April 2024.
We are looking for a friendly and energetic bartender to join our talented team, within our different bar sectors working in either a hospitality or retail .If you love providing excellent customer service and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, this is the perfect role for you.
Requirements and job duties:
· Great and engage with customers.
· Taking drinks orders according to industry standards.
· Keeping the bar area clean and organised.
· Interacting with customers to provide exceptional customer service and ensure.
· Flexible and fun working environment
· On the job skills training
· Competitive Weekly pay
· Meals on Duty
· Access to our Perks at Work website which offers discounts/cashback on high street stores, cheap cinema tickets and more.
· Apprenticeship openings for your future development
· Opportunities to work across other sites at Jockey Club, Compass, and Levy UK
· Free, optional coach travel available to other work locations.
You don't need any experience as we can teach you everything! If you are willing to learn and be proud to work with us, we can show you exactly what it takes to become a vital team member.
With competitive pay, training, opportunity, and perks, we look forward to welcoming you to our team!