Haydock Park Racecourse, Newton-le-Willows
From £13 per hour
Do you want a socially-rewarding role in the hospitality, retail or events industry? We are looking for Managers and supervisors to lead our experienced and enthusiastic teams.
Daily tasks may include:
- Providing a brilliant service for our guests
- Swiftly resolving customer service complaints
- Ensuring smooth communication between team members
- Overseeing the floor, mitigating any issues smoothly
- Motivating staff members & communicating with management
- Cash-handling & administering refunds correctly
- Previous supervisor, management experience essential
- The ability to remain calm during high-volume periods
- Enthusiastic & energetic
- Excellent communication skills
- High empathy and understanding of others
- Excellent organisation skills
Why should you work with us?
- Great opportunity to work in a friendly and fast-paced environment
- Competitive pay, paid weekly
- Be part of a great, supportive team
- Gain some great transferable skills and work experience
- Receive full training in Health & Safety, Hygiene and Manual Handling that are recognised industry-wide.
- Access to Health & Wellbeing Support Programmes, including our Employee Assistance Programme.
This role would ideally suit a Hospitality Manager who is looking for extra hours on a casual basis. The option to pick up shifts across our north west racecourses is available.
Apply online now via our short application form (only takes 1 minute!). We will be in touch shortly and if successful, you could be working within a few days.