Twickenham Rugby Stadium, Twickenham
£12.95 per hour plus other benefits
NATURE AND SCOPE OF JOB
The primary objective is to ensure that all bars and cellars within the stadium are prepared for operation, maintained and subsequently cleared during the closed periods, whilst complying with company standards and policies at all times. Ensuring all stock and equipment is handled and stored effectively and efficiently.
• Ensure all stock is stored correctly in the relevant areas and stock rotation takes place on a regular basis.
• Ensure all items required for operation are placed in areas as instructed, in line with company standards and can be obtained in a safe manner.
• Complete tasks assigned in an effective, efficient and timely manner at all times.
• Ensure all bars and cellars are maintained in a clean and tidy manner at all times.
• Ensure all on site bars and cellars are safe and secure at all times, reporting any concerns immediately.
• Assist with the deep clean of all Retail/Hospitality bars and cellars, ensuring all documentation is completed as directed.
• Consistently deliver ‘Heartfelt Hospitality’ and live the Levy Difference to exceed guest expectations.
• Attend training sessions as required and engage in personal development that will benefit both the operation and personal career path.
• Ensure uniform standards are adhered to at all times, including all PPE as required for specific duties.
• Adhere to all Health and Safety legislative requirements, raising any concerns immediately.
• Assist with the cleaning of beer lines on a weekly basis or as directed.