Aintree Racecourse, Liverpool
From £16.00 per hour
Full time / Part time
Here at Jockey Club North West, we are looking for motivated, committed and friendly individuals who want to join our world class catering operation working across retail and hospitality areas delivering outstanding customer service for the 2024 Randox Grand National
To apply for this role you must be available to work Thursday 11th April until Saturday 13th April.
Your role as a manager/supervisor will be to take ownership of a particular function, be it a Buffet, A La Carte or Private dining experience. You may also be looking after a bar or set of bars or retail outlets. Providing first class service levels is something we inspire to do, therefore your attention to detail, outstanding consistency and knowledge of event catering will be desirable.
If you have a passion for guiding and inspiring others, this could be a perfect position for you. If you have a strong background in hospitality and know you have the skills to make a difference by delivering phenomenal standards of service and are passionate about creating an exceptional and positive working environment for all your team, this is the role for you!
Requirements and Responsibilities:
· Supervising and coordinating the team.
· Ensuring that everything runs smoothly whilst providing guidance and support team members.
· Proven ability to lead and inspire a team Eager to learn and develop your team.
· Excellent attention to detail
· Ability to multi-task and remain focused.
· Professional disposition with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· A fun and supportive team
· Flexible work schedules to accommodate your availability.
· Ample opportunity for career progression within events & hospitality – in any role
· Become part of a fun and friendly team that delivers a range of incredible events!
· The opportunity to progress in your role across other venues within Compass Group UK and Ireland
If you fit the above description and believe you have what it takes to be an effective part of our team then apply now. With competitive pay, training, opportunity, and perks, we look forward to welcoming you to our team.