The Scottish Event Campus is Scotland's premier venue for concerts, events, conferences and exhibitions. The campus comprises of the OVO Hydro, the SEC Centre and the SEC Armadillo. The company enjoys an enviable reputation as one of Europe’s most prestigious venues with the OVO Hydro consistently ranked in the top 3 busiest venues in the world by attracting over 1.1 million visitors each year.
The ideal candidates should embrace the campus mission; Best Venues, Best People, Best Events and should always adopt the campus’s key behaviours; teamwork and collaboration, whilst providing an excellent visitor experience to every guest.
Why work with us?
- Flexible shifts to suit you, work as little or as many shifts as you want
- Competitive pay rate of £10 p/h, paid weekly
- Casual Contract, flexible shifts
- Meals on Duty
- Free staff car parking on site
- Lifestyle Benefits “Perks at Work” Scheme
- Health and Wellbeing Support Programmes
- Work at one of the world’s busiest music venues.
- Become part of a fun and friendly team that delivers first class hospitality to their guests.
- The opportunity to progress within your role and/or across other venues within Compass Group UK & Ireland
At the heart of our operation, our Kitchen porters are pivotal in contributing to the delivery of exceptional culinary experiences. We are looking for individuals who share our energy and passion and who embody a ‘can-do’ mindset. Is this you?
Main responsibilities include:
- Being polite, prompt and friendly to all colleagues and guests.
- Communicating with the kitchen team and front of house colleagues to ensure smooth delivery.
- Ensuring all cutlery, crockery and glassware is professionally cleaned before and after use and ensure all service areas are kept clean, tidy and safe.
- Cleaning of all cooking utensils as required by the culinary team during the preparation (mis-en-place) and service times.
- Cleaning of kitchen work areas during and after use and removal of kitchen waste to the appropriate area.
- Assisting with the set up and clear down of your area, ready for the next service.
- Exceptional standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
- Operating cleaning machinery as shown and trained in accordance with company policy.
- Comply with all company and unit policies with regards to Health & Safety, Hygiene, Manual Handling and COSHH.
- Wears personal protective equipment (PPE) as required.
- Enjoy your work, smile and have fun!
Compass and SEC Food are dedicated to encouraging a supportive and inclusive culture across the workforce. Our aim is to ensure that all employees and job applicants are given equal opportunity and that our organisation is representative of the communities in which we operate. Each employee will be respected and valued and able to give their best as a result.
For more information, please check out the following links:
Website – https://levy.co.uk/
LinkedIn – Levy UK
Twitter – @Levy_UK
Instagram – @Levy_UK_ Ireland
Facebook – @Levy_UK