Wash Up & Kitchen Porter
The cornerstone of our kitchen operation, as a Kitchen Porter you will be responsible for:
• The general cleaning of kitchen equipment and areas.
• Clean cutlery, crockery, glassware either by use of an industrial cleaner, or by hand.
• Ensuring uncompromised levels of cleanliness in your work.
• Operate kitchen cleaning equipment to the appropriate trained safe manner, reporting any maintenance issues promptly.
• Assist with the completion of kitchen cleaning schedules.
• Comply with all company and unit policies with regards to Health & Safety, Hygiene, Manual Handling and COSHH
• To assist with new team members by giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed, promoting good safety habits and methods of work.
• Flexible and fun working environment
• On the job skills training
• Competitive Weekly pay
• Meals on Duty
• Access to our Perks at Work website which offers discounts/cashback on high street stores, cheap cinema tickets and more
• Apprenticeship openings for your future development
• Opportunities to work across other sites at Jockey Club, Compass and Levy UK
• Holiday pay