Energetic and efficient, our waiting staff are dedicated to ensuring our guests receive a wonderful dining experience by:
•Being the first point of call for all guests,
•Taking guests orders and requests efficiently and accurately, communicating with kitchen and your colleagues to ensure smooth delivery. This may include written orders, or the use of electronic till and ordering systems.
•Being flexible and proactive in assisting guests with queries.
•Serving food & beverages, accompaniments and clearing tables.
•Develop and maintain your knowledge of food and its accompaniments, being able to make recommendations and upsell items to guests.
•Assisting with the set up and clear down of your area, ready for the next service.
•Ensuring all cutlery, crockery and glassware is polished and impeccably clean before use.
•Ensuring all service areas are kept clean, tidy and safe.
•Comply with all company and unit policies with regards to Health & Safety, Hygiene, Manual Handling and COSHH.
•Assist with new team members by giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed, promoting good safety habits and methods of work.
• Flexible and fun working environment
• On the job skills training
• Competitive Weekly pay
• Meals on Duty
• Access to our Perks at Work website which offers discounts/cashback on high street stores, cheap cinema tickets and more
• Apprenticeship openings for your future development
• Opportunities to work across other sites at Jockey Club, Compass and Levy UK
• Holiday pay