OVO Hydro – VIP Hospitality Team Member
At SEC Food, we’re proud to be the official catering partner for The Scottish Event Campus (SEC). We pride ourselves on providing an exceptional customer experience for every visitor to the campus. Our people really care about hospitality, and we support all our staff members to help them excel and shine in all that they do.
We love to hear from candidates who have a positive attitude and a real passion for great customer service. We believe that skills can be developed, all you need is lots of positivity and the drive to succeed within the team.
- Casual hour contract, flexible shifts
- Competitive pay rate of £10 p/h, paid weekly
- Lifestyle Benefits “Perks at Work” Scheme
- Health and Wellbeing Support Programmes
- Work at one of the world’s busiest music venues.
- The opportunity to progress within your role and/or across other venues within Compass Group UK & Ireland
About the Job
As a VIP Hospitality Team Member, you will be the face of our executive hospitality level in the OVO Hydro.
Your role will include
- Welcoming guests.
- Serving food and drink to our guests and creating legendary experiences.
- Ensuring the highest level of customer care is ahered to at all times.
- To maximise all sales opportunities through selling techniques
- To aquire a good knowledge of all products available
- Managing payment through our till system.
- To clean all work areas during and after use.
- To promote a positive company image
- Friendly and postive personality
- Excellent teamworking skills
- The ability to work in high-volume, fast paced environment
- Experience is preferred; however, we do provide training for those who don’t!