Kitchen Porter for our Leicester Stadiums
Our new season commences in July, and we have multiple kitchen porter opportunities available at our Leicester Stadiums.
A Kitchen Porter (KP), is to report to all chefs within the kitchen environment and the role is made up of varying responsibilities including:
- Washing up, cleaning and maintaining the overall cleanliness of all kitchen areas
- Unloading and putting away deliveries
- Emptying bins, sweeping and mopping floors
- Ensuring all equipment is clean and put away correctly and safely
- Cleaning of fridges, store rooms and all kitchen equipment.
- Exceptional standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
- Operating cleaning machinery as shown and trained in accordance with company policy.
- Comply with all company and unit policies with regards to Health & Safety, Hygiene, Manual Handling and COSHH.
- Wears personal protective equipment (PPE) as required.
This flexible and active role will put you right in the heart of upcoming events and the exhilarating buzz of events, whilst allowing you to work around your schedule.
Working Hours & Wage
Part-Time Shift Work, Paid Weekly. From £10-£15 per hour, depending on role and experience.
Apply online now via our short application form (only takes 1 minute!). We will be in touch shortly!