Conference and Event Supervisors and Managers
Here at Jockey Club North West, including home of the Grand National Festival, we are looking for enthusiastic, committed and friendly individuals who want to join our world class catering operation working across retail and hospitality areas delivering outstanding customer service, joining our team across our 3 racecourses, Aintree, Carlisle and Haydock Park to work on race days, concerts, conferences and events – each shift will bring something different.
We have positions to join our team across all our hospitality and retail areas. Your role as a supervisor will be to take ownership of a particular function, be it a Buffet, A La Carte or Private dining experience. You may also be looking after a bar or set of bars or retail outlets.
Providing first class service levels is something we inspire to do, therefore your attention to detail, outstanding consistency and knowledge of event catering will be desirable.
• Deliver outstanding customer service throughout
• Deal with any customer queries
• Work with and manage your team to ensure operational excellence
• Accountability for stock and cash procedures
• Ensuring your team are working in adherence with company policy, service and staff welfare
• Working as part of a small or large team
• Adhering to all health and safety practices
• Use of specific equipment which will be trained based on role
• Performing to a high standard including presentation, attendance and communication.
•Flexible and fun working environment
•On the job skills training
•Competitive Weekly pay
•Meals on Duty