Here at ExCeL London Hospitality we provide catering services to one of the biggest and most dynamic exhibitions centres in the world, the ExCeL Exhibition Centre!
We are looking for great people – just like you – to join our fantastic team.
• Setting up and breaking down equipment for events, and picking equipment as per the pick list for the event
• Moving around the furniture required for the catering area.
• Occasional heavy lifting required for this role.
• Helping out in the storage to tidy up drinks and disposable area.
• Ideal candidate must be a team player and also be able to work on his/her on initiative.
• This role will provide a great opportunity to learn more about beer lines, coffee machines and other catering equipment’s functioning and troubleshooting; so ideal candidate must have willingness to learn.
In return we offer:
We believe in developing our people as our future leaders and investing in their careers with training, a competitive weekly salary starting from £10.85 per hour, pension scheme, holiday pay once accrued, meals on duty and a “foot in the door” to the events / hospitality industry.
We value our employees and as such we like to reward success and encourage growth within our team.