Match day staff- Sheffield United
Our new season at Sheffield United commences in July, and we have multiple opportunities available.
Are you looking for part time work- where you can pick up as many or as few shifts as you like? Constellation are looking for staff to work at Sheffield United FC. As part of the Constellation family, you can also work in several different venues within the area should you wish too (we work with over 5,000 venues across the UK). As part of our team, you will have access to our in-house training which will accelerate you within your Constellation career. With excellent pay, opportunity, and company perks, we look forward to welcoming you to our team!
We are looking for a team to deliver our catering services in venues during events across Sheffield. We are currently looking for:
- Waiting Staff
- Wine Waiters
- Bar Staff
- Retail Kiosk Assistants
- Kiosk Cashiers/Till Operators
- Beer Pourers
- Bar team leaders
- Restaurant supervisors
No previous experience required; however, you must have:
- The ability to remain calm during high-volume periods
- Confidence when interacting with people
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Driven and dependable approach to work
- Friendly, outgoing, and welcoming personality
Why work with us?
- Great opportunity to be part of the event-day buzz, working flexibly in fast-paced events across Sheffield and further afield should you wish.
- Competitive pay £10-£17.50 per hour (role dependant)
- Be part of a great, supportive team
- Gain some great transferable skills and work experience
- Opportunity to work at major sports events
- Flexible shifts to suit you, work as little or as many shifts as you want.
Apply online now via our short application form (only takes 1 minute!). We will be in touch shortly!