Kitchen Porters Required in Galway
We are recruiting for a dedicated Kitchen Porter, who will be at the heart of our operation. We have FT & PT roles, Mon-Fri shifts and also varied shift times to suit your availability.
Kitchen Porter Profile
At the heart of our operation, our Kitchen porters are pivotal in contributing to the delivery of exceptional culinary experiences. We are looking for individuals who share our energy and passion and who embody a ‘can-do’ mindset.. Is this you?
As a Kitchen Porter, you will use your skills to maintain a high standard of customer care and cleanliness and are a very important member of the team. In return, you will have the chance to progress your career with a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
Main responsibilities include:
– Being polite, prompt and friendly to all colleagues and guests.
– Communicating with the kitchen team and front of house colleagues to ensure smooth delivery.
– Ensuring all cutlery, crockery and glassware is professionally cleaned before and after use and ensure all service areas are kept clean, tidy and safe.
– Cleaning of all cooking utensils as required by the culinary team during the preparation (mis-en-place) and service times.
– Cleaning of kitchen work areas during and after use and removal of kitchen waste to the appropriate area.
– Assisting with the set up and clear down of your area, ready for the next service.
– Exceptional standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
– Operating cleaning machinery as shown and trained in accordance with company policy.
– Comply with all company and unit policies with regards to Health & Safety, Hygiene, Manual Handling and COSHH.
– Wears personal protective equipment (PPE) as required.
– Enjoy your work, smile and have fun!
No experience necessary! Full training on all aspects of the role would be provided. If you got the previous experience that would be an added advantage, but don’t let it put you off from applying to join our team- what matters to us is a can-do attitude and willingness to learn.
Why Work for Compass
At Compass Ireland, our people are our business. When you join the Compass Group you will be joining a supportive network of incredible individuals, each united by their passion for going the extra mile for the organisations we partner with. We are building a team that cares about providing a great customer experience and want to grow and develop as we do. We are dedicated to investing in every member joining us. Apart from competitive salary, we offer
Apply online now via our short application form (only takes 1 minute!). We will be in touch straight away and if successful you could be working within a couple of days