Chef’s required in Galway
We are recruiting for a talented Chef to help us create exceptional food experiences for our customers.
As part of our culinary team you will have access to our system training which will accelerate you within your Constellation career. With excellent pay, opportunity and perks, we look forward to welcoming you to our team!
Main Chef Responsibilities
As a Chef, you will be responsible for preparing and serving the kind of food that truly brightens our clients" and customers" days.
- At Compass, you"ll get every opportunity to progress within a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
- Preparing delicious, high-quality food that delights our clients and customers
- Overseeing and implementing menu changes
- Identifying opportunities to improve food services
- Listening and acting on customer feedback to consistently improve food services
- Supporting with the creation of new menus and creative food concepts
- Monitoring inventories to keep our kitchens well-stocked
- Overseeing kitchen cleaning responsibilities to maintain hygiene standards
- Complying with Food Handling, Hygiene and Health and Safety regulations
- Managing the kitchen team
Skills / Qualifications
- Culinary qualification
- Good people skills
- Passion for food and customer service
- Experience in a similar environment
- Food Hygiene Certificate
- High standards and quality driven
- A ‘can do’ attitude
Why Work for Compass
At Compass Ireland, our people are our business. When you join the Compass Group you will be joining a supportive network of incredible individuals, each united by their passion for going the extra mile for the organisations we partner with. We are building a team who cares about providing a great customer experience and want to grow and develop as we do. We are dedicated to investing in every member joining us. Apart from a competitive salary, we offer
- Free meals while at work
- Career Pathways to support career progression and/or skills development
- Perks shopping discount Card which can be used across the Island of Ireland to save at various restaurants, high street stores, hotels, day out venues, leisure centers, gyms, golf courses, and many more
- Learning & development programs available alongside access to hundreds of online training courses for personal and professional development & growth
- Flexible Working to support Work-Life Balance
- Additional Leave Purchase scheme to balance home and work-life
- Access to wellness programs to promote the mental health and well-being of our colleagues
- Employee Assistance Program to guide and support our employees
- Exciting internal reward and recognition schemes
- VHI Healthcare discount
- Life assurance cover
Apply online now via our short application form (only takes 1 minute!). We will be in touch straight away and if successful you could be working as a Chef in one of our venues within a few days.