Front of House Staff Needed in Dublin
Do you want to provide a legendary dining experience for our guests? Do you love working as part of an energetic, driven and professional team? If so, we want to hear from you…
With competitive pay, training, opportunity and perks, we look forward to welcoming you to our team!
Constellation optimises the working schedules of Compass employees, so we can match your availability to vacant job roles. Our roles have varied shift times which may suit your work-life balance.
Could you bring your spark to Catering Services Ireland? Here"s what you need to know before applying for a Customer Service Assistant position with Compass Group UK&I:
- Preparing delicious, high-quality food that delights our clients and customers
- Serving customers, ensuring they receive an easy and seamless personalised experience
- Being knowledgeable about the food service and helping customers with natural service
- Representing Catering Services Ireland and maintaining a positive brand image
- Handling cash and operating the cash register
- Complying with Food Handling and Hygiene standards
- Complying with Health and Safety regulations
Skills / Qualifications
- Have a passion for delivering outstanding service, greeting customers with a smile and serving them with pride
- Take initiative and make decisions that are right for our customers
- Be an excellent team player with great communication skills
- Have a desire to succeed in your role
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrate Exceptional timekeeping and reliability
- Have a safety-first mind set
Why Work for Compass
No experience is necessary, we provide exceptional customer service training and support to all our new starters.
We ensure you"re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to
- Free meals while at work
- Additional, seasonal and overtime hours available
- Career Pathways to support career progression and/or skills development
- Perks shopping discount Card which can be used across the Island of Ireland to save at various restaurants, high street stores, hotels, day out venues, leisure centres, gyms, golf courses and many more
- Learning & development programs available alongside access to hundreds of online training courses for personal and professional development & growth
- Flexible Working to support Work Life Balance
- Additional Leave Purchase scheme to balance home and work life
- Access to wellness programs to promote mental health and wellbeing of our colleagues
- Employee Assistance Program to guide and support our employees
- Exciting internal reward and recognition schemes
- VHI Healthcare discount
- Life assurance cover
Making food work for you. Part of Compass Group UK&I, Compass Ireland deliver brilliant food experiences that are rooted in trust, driven by individuality and are truly rewarding for our customers, clients and people.
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.
Apply online now via our short application form (only takes 1 minute!). We will be in touch straight away and if successful you could be working in one of our venues within a few days.