Kitchen Porter responsibilities include washing pots and pans, keeping floors clean, sanitizing food preparation areas and occasionally helping with food prep work. If you think you’ll enjoy the buzz of a busy kitchen, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll help our kitchen adhere to health standards and service customers faster.
More about the role:
• Keep all kitchen work surfaces (counters, sinks, stoves, walls) clean and sanitized
• Sweep and mop floors at the beginning and ending of shifts
• Be ready to clean up spills to avoid hindering operations
• Wash cookware, utensils and cutlery fast to keep them in rotation
• Arrange equipment and ingredient deliveries
• Keep the food and supply storage areas organized
• Take out the garbage