Waiting Staff at Sheffield United Football Club
Are you looking for part time work- where you can pick up as many or as few shifts as you like? Constellation are looking for Hospitality Staff to work at Sheffield United. As part of the Constellation family, you can also work in several different venues within the area should you wish too (we work with over 5,000 venues across the UK). As part of our team, you will have access to our training which will accelerate you within your Constellation career. With excellent pay, opportunities, and perks, we look forward to welcoming you to our team!
Why work with us?
- Competitive pay rate of £10 p/hr, paid weekly
- Become part of a fun and friendly Team of Waiting Staff that delivers a range of incredible events both at Sheffield United and further afield in the UK!
- Opportunity to work at major sports events
- Flexible shifts to suit you, work as little or as many shifts as you want
- A variety of different shift times available throughout the year, not only do we need waiting staff for the Football season but for conferences and events held at the venue all year round.
As part of our team of waiting staff and bar staff, you will be involved in the delivery of our delicious range of food and drink to our guests, balancing efficiency with product knowledge and ensuring customers are greeted with a smile. You will be working with chefs, managers, and other hospitality staff to ensure a smooth delivery of service.
- Serving food and drinks in one of our restaurants, hospitality Suites, or public bars
- Welcoming guests to the venue
- Taking customer orders
- Preparing and clearing tables
- Communicating with colleagues and taking direction to ensure timely service to our guests
- Maintaining a clean and tidy dining and working environment
- Preparing simple food and serving tea and coffee
- Develop an understanding of the product range available
- Manage cash through our till system
- Upbeat and outgoing personality- we are here to add to our customers experience
- Can do attitude
- Excellent teamwork skills
- A driven and dependable approach to work
- The ability to remain calm during high-volume periods
- Experience is preferred; however, we do have excellent in-house training for those who don’t!
So what are you waiting for? Apply now to become part of our fantastic team.