Catering Assistants required in Dublin!
Do you want part time or full time work? We have flexible Catering Assistant roles with varied shift-times to suit your work-life balance. You will have the opportunity to work in different venues within the area of Dublin.
As part of our culinary team you will have access to our system training which will accelerate you within your Constellation career. With excellent pay, opportunity and perks, we look forward to welcoming you to our team!
Main Responsibilities for Catering Assistants
- To prepare, produce and serve food and beverages
- To ensure the highest level of customer care is delivered to clients and customers
- To demonstrate a can-do attitude towards individual customer requests and strive to exceed customer expectations
- To ensure all food hygiene and Health & Safety requirements are adhered to
- To ensure correct storage of food items and equipment after service.
- To assist colleagues in a willing and positive manner including assisting with other duties as required
Skills / Qualifications
Previous experience as Catering Assistant is not mandatory as full training on all aspects of the role would be provided. If you got previous experience in catering or customer service, that would be an added advantage, but don’t let it put you off from applying to join our team – what matters to us is a can-do attitude and willingness to learn.. At the heart of our operation we rely on individuals who share our energy and passion and who will assist in the delivery of exceptional experiences. Is this you?
Why Work for Compass
At Compass Ireland, our people are our business. When you join the Compass Group you will be joining a supportive network of incredible individuals, each united by their passion for going the extra mile for the organisations we partner with. We are building a team who cares about providing a great customer experience and want to grow and develop as we do. We are dedicated to investing in every member joining us. Apart from a competitive salary, we offer
- Free meals while at work
- Career Pathways to support career progression and/or skills development
- Perks shopping discount Card which can be used across the Island of Ireland to save at various restaurants, high street stores, hotels, day out venues, leisure centers, gyms, golf courses, and many more
- Learning & development programs available alongside access to hundreds of online training courses for personal and professional development & growth
- Flexible Working to support Work-Life Balance
- Additional Leave Purchase scheme to balance home and work-life
- Access to wellness programs to promote the mental health and well-being of our colleagues
- Employee Assistance Program to guide and support our employees
- Exciting internal reward and recognition scheme
- VHI Healthcare discount
- Life assurance cover
Apply online now via our short application form (only takes 1 minute!). We will be in touch straight away and if successful you could be working within a couple of days