Waiting Staff-The Grove Golf & Spa, Watford – Ongoing work
**We are looking for regular Waiting staff for a prestigious hotel venue on the outskirts of Watford to start on 9th May for ongoing work.**
Experience not essential, but preferred.
Shift times will vary. Day time and evening shifts available.
Approximate shift times will be 07:00 – 16:00 and 16:00 – 23:00. These shifts will be. Monday to Sunday depending on what events are being held at the venue.
– Being polite, prompt and friendly to all colleagues and guests
– Communicating with guests and colleagues to ensure smooth delivery.
– Act in line with guidance and procedures from lead chef and/or room manager, to ensure the team operates to its maximum potential.
– Take pride in your business and adhere to agreed standards with your team.
– Actively seek to further knowledge and skills and improve personal performance.
– Comply with all company and unit policies with regards to Health & Safety, Food safety, Allergens, Hygiene, Manual Handling and COSHH.
– Personally, demonstrating that you take responsibility for your own health and safety.
– Wears personal protective equipment (PPE) as required.
– Enjoy your work, smile and have fun!
Skills / Qualifications:
No experience is necessary. At the heart of our operation we rely on individuals who share our energy and passion and who will assist in the delivery of exceptional experiences. Is this you?
Why Work for Compass?
All Training Provided. Compass Exclusive Benefits, Lifestyle Benefits "Perks" Platform, and Health & Wellbeing Support Programmes Including Access To Our Employee Assistance Programme.
Apply online now via our short application form (only takes 1 minute!). We will be in touch straight away and if successful you could be working within a couple of days.